The mission of Adult Ministries is to prepare, challenge, and inspire men and women to a life of Christian discipleship. It is our desire and mission that every adult become a full and fulfilled disciple of Jesus Christ, and that each person will have a passion for Christian service, whether it is across the street or around the globe.
Men's Ministry challenges men to discover their spiritual gifts, evangelize their community, disciple and encourage one another in their" faith, and develop strong parenting and relational skills.
Women's Ministry encourages women to grow in Christ-likeness, discover and use their spiritual gifts, love and serve others, and to reflect the beauty of the Lord Jesus Christ in every aspect of life.
Men’s Ministry: With A Purpose
We want this to be a purpose driven men’s ministry. This means that we strive to focus on God given purposes clearly revealed by Jesus.
• Membership (developing relationships)
• Maturity (spiritual growth)
• Ministry (giving back in service)
• Mission (sharing the good news)
• Magnification (worshiping God)
How does it start?
It starts with just a few guys who want change and a positive outcome within the lives of men.
Things We Do Together:
Breakfast on Saturday
Bible Studies/Men's Series
"I pray that you (we) may be active in sharing your (our) faith, so that you (all) will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." PHILEMON 6
Our Mission Vision:
To meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of women at (1) Lockland Church of the Nazarene; and (2) within our Community. To encourage women to grow in their Faith in Christ; To develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women; To provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
- Seek Him continually - spending time in the Word both individually and in a group;
- Serve Him faithfully - adjusting our time to express care and meet needs of others;
- Share Him boldly - entering the Word of God in our conversations and actions when we are together;
- Widen our circle of friendships among women both within our church family and in our community.
We provide opportunities through:
- Women’s Ministry gatherings
- Women’s Bible Study groups
- Special Women’s Outings
- Church-wide Community Service Events
- Annual Women’s Retreat
- Participation in Annual Charity Events
Men's Breakfast : 8:30am